Why Mr. Porter needs inspiration from J. LISBON



Let me introduce you to the most unique online store you’ve ever seen: J. LISBON. I could choose any one of the hundreds of great pictures you can find there but it’s much more fun to do it in a different way: picking a Mr. Porter’s picture from Lisbon.

Mr. Porter is the world's biggest menswear online store. But I really believe J.LISBON is the best. This image (from Mr. Porter, taken in Lisbon) is the precise type of street style picture that makes J. LISBON different than any other online store. Because trying out a product is more than just looking at a headless model photographed against a wall. It's finding the garment through the same standards and visual contexts in which we will be living with it. It's being able to imagine what it would be like if we wore it (click here and you'll see what I mean). And yes, a Portuguese background does help and guess what… apparently Mr. Porter feels the same

Discloser: J. LISBON is my online store. That’s not the reason why I say it’s the best menswear online store. But that’s the reason why I can personally guarantee that both the product and the service are great. Anyway, that’s your call to make and that’s the reason why you should have this information

BAGIKAN KE ORANG TERDEKAT ANDA
ONE SHARE ONE CARE

Sekilas tentang penulis : Muns

Fashion Designer and tips for man and women